Confirmation is normally celebrated after a period of preparation. Through our Confirmation Program for practicing Catholic adults, we help candidates come to a better understanding of their commitment to Christ and the Church. We offer special formation classes to help prepare candidates who wish to be confirmed. These classes are offered in the fall of every year.
To participate in adult confirmation classes, you will need:
- To be out of high school and at least 18 years old
- To be a baptized Catholic, who has received the Eucharist (First Communion).
- To be either unmarried, or married in a Catholic Church
- To have obtained a copy of your Baptismal certificate.
- To complete and submit a registration from for adult confirmation classes
- To choose a confirmation sponsor who is a confirmed, practicing Catholic at least 16 years of age, and if married, in a marriage recognized as valid by the Catholic Church
For information on persons under the age of 18 please click here